Ways to make a girl lose interest (via thought catalog):
1. Make her wait hours for a response. She’s not going to expect you to respond within seconds when you’re busy at work or out with your friends. But if you make a habit out of replying to her texts hours — or worse, days — after she messages you, then she’s going to decide you aren’t worth the effort. If you can’t do something as simple as send a text back within a reasonable amount of time, then you’re not going to meet the rest of her expectations. You’re not going to make a great boyfriend.
2. Repeat the same questions every single day. She’s going to get bored if you say the same exact thing every time you text her. Try to come up with some new conversation topics. Try to hold her interest. Otherwise, she’s not going to bother responding because she’ll be able to predict what you’re going to say anyway.
3. Kill conversations. If you have trouble holding a conversation with her over text, she’s going to assume the same would happen in real life. She’s going to assume you don’t work well together. She’s going to assume it’s a sign she should move on.
4. Only communicate with her over text. Even if the sparks are flying, she’s going to lose interest if you only text and never actually make plans to see each other in person. A relationship over text isn’t enough. She wants the real deal. She wants to see you in person. She wants a chance to really connect.
5. If you can stay up all night, you had better read those messages. Come on now, we can see that you stayed up until 2am but your last response to us was at 10. Either you are waiting until we go to sleep to talk to someone else or you woke up in the middle of the night to send a message. Either way, read those messages. Time stamps are damning. Integrity is everything.
Sometimes we think we want things to turn out a certain way. We will hope and pray for something specific. We might take action towards certain goals. We might try to control situations that are beyond our control. But sometimes, the most healing and enlightening thing to do is to allow the universe to send us what we need rather than what we think it is we want.